Wednesday 9 November 2011

35 stitches

Had to get 23 stitches last night and another psych evaluation. I was told that I had to go to an emergency psych appointment next week or end up in inpatient basically. If I didn't take the 12 stitches out that weren't meant to come out till tomorrow I would have 35 stitches...this makes me so fucking depressed. I know people that think stitches are cool and that they should always have stitches when they SI but I'm telling you this now, in NO way whatsoever is this shit cool. 9 years I have been doing this and I didn't think I would ever get to the stage where I needed 35 stitches in a week. If I could go back 9 years and show myself what this shit would do to me and others I would never have started.

1 comment:

  1. i dont think stitches are "cool" or anything and im sorry youve experienced people who do :( i know what its like to do this sorta stuff for 9 or so years, but you just have to remember that it's not ever to finally stop. just because it's been so many years, doesn't mean it has to continue for the next 9. i know it's not like you choose to do it, but i'm just saying in case you have given up all hope of ever stopping someday, that it's never too late to stop.

    take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete