Wednesday 10 August 2011

=)

Had a really good day today. I woke up at a good 7.30am after a good sleep last night for the first time in a long time (fucking insomnia).  I got up feeling good and said to myself "ok Nikki you can do this, you can eat good today, no binging, purging or restricting, just eat like a normal person".

AND I HAVE!!!

I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner all with a reasonable amount of calories in them. I went to the shop and when choosing soup I was torn between a 51 calorie tin and a 200 calorie tin and usually I would have chosen the 51 calorie one but I didn't! My thinking was the 200 calorie one would be heavier and also keep me fuller for longer so I had that and it was lush. :)

I've just had my dinner which was chicken, potatoes and brocolli and I really enjoyed it. It didn't take me hours to eat it neither did I eat it so fast that I couldn't enjoy it. No way am I purging it either.

I feel so good and it's such a freaking relief after being stuck badly in this ED lately. This feeling may not last but I have shown myself that I can have a normal day when it comes to food.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, well done. Its nice to feel normal sometimes isn't it?! Its great that you've actually eaten food that you've enjoyed as well without going overboard. Congrats on a very healthy day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that is a very awesome and mega-inspiring.
    Keep up the loveliness. :3

    < 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got some sleep and got to eat normal for a day. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's AWESOME <3 <3 <3 I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete