Tuesday 2 August 2011

Gonna do myself a favour...oh and this is me.

And get off the computer in a sec so I stop triggering the fuck out of myself. I have been doing it all day and up to this point I haven't given into extraordinarily strong urges to hurt myself. I don't know why I have been watching triggering videos, looking at triggering pictures, reading triggering things and thinking about triggering memories/thoughts. It's like I can't control it and it's fucking depressing and draining. I'm ashamed of myself. I really wanna cut and badly at that but I don't at the same time. I must not otherwise I would have hurt myself by now. I could easily binge right now too, not sure if I can resist that as much though.

Hope you guys are doing alright.

Oh and here is the video that I posted on THINs Facebook, I might as well put it on here as well. Excuse my awkwardness, sounding and looking like a complete ass.

1 comment: