Thursday 18 August 2011

I was bored earlier so racked out my roller blades, lol. I went outside in them all while clinging to my auntie for deal life. I ended up almost falling over 100 million times and landing in her arms hugging her. Everyone who passed in a car was pissing themselves laughing then it came to coming up a hill...I fell flat on my face while rolling down the hill. Just as I landed on my face my mum drove past in the car, stopped and almost pissed herself at the site of me lying on the pavement. *facepalm*

I'm watching Beaver Falls right now and it's hilarious.

I'm doing everything to calm myself down cause I have psychotherapy tomorrow and I really don't want to go for some reason. Anyway just thought I would let you all know that I am alive and I haven't forgotten about my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment