Saturday 6 August 2011

My pride and joy.

My nephew is staying the night at ours tonight and he stayed up late with me cause he was so hyper cause we were mucking about and playing with the camera. That little boy makes me so happy, when I'm with him I don't have a million problems, he brings out my really chidish fun side. I'm gonna miss him so much when I go back to university.

I woke up feeling really ill but I think that's got something to do with binging and purging a lot yesterday and I did it all on no sleep. I didn't sleep toll about 11am maybe 12pm this afternoon and that's with not sleeping for about 40 hours...apart from the hour of disturbed sleep I had on the sofa. But yeah, I woke up feeling like shit and still do a bit but when Jack (my nephew) came round, he cheered me up heaps.

I'm gonna post some pictures that I took earlier of us messing around.

^ That's where he was pretending to be a dog and actually did a 'trick' to get a sweet from my mum, haha.

 ^ He's so freaking cute, no?
 ^ He was leaning on my foot making funny faces but I caught him being all cute.
^  LOL! I was a horse and by this point I wanted to collapse on the floor.
 ^ He was hiding cause we had both retreated upstairs after making heaps of noise, distrupting mum's programme and being shouted at so we went upstairs in fits of giggles.
  ^ Again he was hiding and telling me to hide, it was hilarious.
^ He let me style his hair and I sprayed SO much hairspray on it. Stylist of the year? Yeah I don't think so either. XD

3 comments:

  1. Its so nice to hear that you have someone in your life that makes all your troubles go away, it gives you a well deserved break. Hes adorable :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww looks like you guys had fun! That's awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. He reminds me a bit of my younger brother. So cute. :3
    Glad he makes you happy. :)

    < 3

    ReplyDelete