Saturday 2 July 2011

A good day?

I got up after being nagged by my auntie about getting up cause we were going into town shopping. I eventually got up to find a bowl of food on my floor. >.>
I was sat on the edge of my bed staring at the bowl of food frozen with fear but I ate it and didn't purge it!

Then we got a bus into town and it was funny as there was two pensioners sat behind us talking about the economy and saying it was disgraceful then they told eachother their life stories. I was pissing myself laughing.

Shopping went well although I spent too much money that wasn't really my money to spend (it was my student money that I may need to give back). I wasn't intending on spending money but I did and it was a really impulsive thing and I sorta regret it now.

I got 3 new pairs of shoes/boots that I am so fucking happy with. I also got 2 dresses, 2 pairs of trousers and a top. Me and my auntie had to walk a hell of a lot with heaps of bags in the scorching heat but it was exercise.

Later on I went out for a massive walk with my brother and his partner and the 2 dogs which was cool cause it's all cross country and there's heaps of hills so it's a good workout. I did that last night as well and am planning on doing it everynight from now on...it will get me fit and burns heaps of calories! YAY!

Now I'm majorly sore though, especially my legs, I can barely move them but ah well.

Here are my gorgeous new shoes! =D
Aren't they beautiful? I may have a slight obsession with shoes.



1 comment:

  1. O: I'm jealous of your shoes and your exercise. i have no new shoes and haven't worked out much. mind if i steal them? ;]
    ly. xx

    ReplyDelete