Sunday 3 July 2011

I'm so cool.

I'm away to have a Lord of the Rings marathon I reckon, although I need to be up early as I am meeting my self harm support worker in the morning.

Badly needing distracting hence why I'm about to watch The Lord of the Rings.
Feeling really shitty and I don't want to binge or cut...ha, who am I kidding? Of course I want to binge, I've been thinking about it for hours.

I didn't go out for my walk today with my brother cause he went with his mate and he was drunk anyway and since he beat the shit out of me, I have avoided him when he's drunk.
I could have really been doing with the exercise though even though my legs are totally fucked with all the exercise.
I have needed a piss for hours but it's too sore climbing the stairs.

That's me off. I love you all!
Hope everyone is having a better day than me.<3

1 comment:

  1. awww sweetie, sorry you want to binge and cut and all :[ i hope you manage to stay strong and avoid those nasty habits altogether because you really don't deserve to do any of that to yourself.

    hope the meeting goes well with your support worker :] sorry to hear about your brother :[ xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete