Saturday 30 July 2011

Happy Nikki.

I finally went to see Harry Potter today and it was amazing. I'm sad that it's all over now but man the last film was so freaking good. I had to stop myself from standing up on my chair and cheering in the cinema at certain points. Ah man it was so emotional and action filled and I was glad to see they kept a lot of the important bits from the book in the film. I'm still excited now. I really wanna go see it again and again.

I also got some new trousers which I love and when I tried them on in the shop I wasn't filled with self hate and disgust. :)

However when I got up both mum and my auntie commented on my weight yet again. They said "you're looking a lot thinner again which doesn't make sense with all the shit you've been eating." I told them that they were delusional and they said "your waist is littler, your shoulders are skinny and your back looks thinner as well but you still have a huge arse." At least we agree on my arse, lol. They must be really dumb to have not sussed it by now but ah well, I'm not complaining.

It's been a good weekend so far and I hope it continues like this.

1 comment:

  1. My mom went today to see that movie, she's been going on about how she can't wait to see it. Yay for new pants and a postive shopping experience

    ReplyDelete