Wednesday 14 September 2011

Aaaaargh!

AAAAARGH!

I seriously want to rip the shit out of my skin right now cause it's so itchy. It started off with my arms just being itchy which is probably normal cause they are healing but then I picked them and scratched them but I'm not classing it as self harm. Now my whole frigging body is itchy, it's like I've got fucking fleas. It's getting me really angry and worked up and triggering me for some reason.

Fucking, aaaaargh. Sorry I had to make this blog to see if distracting myself would work any but my skin is still crawling.

2 comments:

  1. Awww if you scratch, it'll itch more in the long run :( try and not? It's fine to make a blog about it - it's your blog afterall. Try and distract yourself some more? Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things itch while they heal, try not to scratch and find some other distractions.

    < 3

    ReplyDelete