Tuesday 13 September 2011

Doing good.

I haven't binged, purged or cut since I moved which was on Saturday. Even before then actually but I'm really pleased with myself for not fucking up yet. Yesterday I was ill but I feel better today and my medication is really beginning to work. My anxiety has calmed down a lot and I can actually think without my mind racing with 500 different thoughts and triggering me. Overall I'm doing good other than obsessing over food and calories but it's better than binging and purging. My arm is still really fucked up from last week but there's not much I can do. I was told to go the nurse early this week but I can't book an appointment till after freshers which is next week so I'll just have to make do.

Sorry, I've rambled. I hope you're all doing alright.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's awesome you haven't done any of that stuff for a few days :D i'm so glad your medication is starting to work, and you're being able to think straight (:

    Hope things continue to stay this good! (: xxxxx

    ReplyDelete