Sunday 2 October 2011

Breathing.

I'm in the middle of doing math stuff and so far I haven't broken down in tears yet lol. Nah it's going alright although I am really beginning to struggle now and I can't make sense of it no matter how hard I try.

I stayed in last night and had a quiet, relaxing night for once. I binged but I'm not beating myself up too much about it although I can feel the self hate bubbling inside me. I haven't cut in a few days and it's getting a little easier although I do still want to cut pretty bad. I've been on a non-stop binge today which is pissing me off but oh well. I just thought I would take a break from all the work I have to do.

People say that when you're at uni you have no work to do and that it's all partying...bullshit. Yeah there is a fair bit of partying and stuff but the work load is still pretty intense, it certainly is for sciences anyway. I've been letting the stress get on top of me and I haven't been taking any time to just breath but today I'm really trying to be better.

I'm taking one day/hour/minute at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment