Monday 10 October 2011

He's getting away with rape as I live in fear and trying to piece my life back together yet again. I'm acting like such a bitch to my auntie cause I just don't want to talk about what happened with her, it's too painful. I've decided to stay in my flat and in the same room that it happened cause I feel like I need to get on with it even though I'm terrified that he will come back.


The police told me that they don't have enough evidence to charge him and that apparantly my mental health problems makes me see and believe things that may not have happened which is absolute bullshit. No is no, sorry did I just imagine that or is ok to say no and him still continue to have sex with me, hit me and wrap his hands around my throat? Fuck this, I should never have went to the police I knew they wouldn't believe me cause I'm just the crazy girl that hurts herself.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so sorry that this has all happened and he's just getting away with it scot free. i truly am so sorry about all of this. you just have to not let it affect you any more? :/ i mean, he's already messed up enough for you so why should he get to mess up more? :( it's your life and please don't let anyone else take that from you. take care, xxxx

    ReplyDelete