Tuesday 4 October 2011

Dancing.

Just a quick post. I went to the most amazing contemporary show tonight at the theatre and got to sit and listen to the cast as people asked them questions. Some of them didn't start ballet and contemporary dancing till really late one of them not till he was 21! There's some hope for me yet. I have the 2 hour contemporary workshop tomorrow on stage at the theatre with the cast and everything and I'm so freaking excited. I'm now attending 8 dance classes a week and my room mate has just asked if we could go to kickboxing tomorrow night. So I will have the 2 hour workshop in the afternoon then 1.5 hours of kickboxing in the evening. The day after I will have 2 hours of hip hop and on Friday I will have an hour of jazz and an hour of advanced contemporary. I must be mad!

I'm seeing someone from the self harm project on Friday also AND I have all my lectures, tutorials and work to fit in between all this lol. It's almost 1am and I need to have a shower before going to bed and I need to be up for a 9am lecture but I'm too excited and buzzed to sleep. I'm going to throw all my energy in to dance cause it means so much to me and makes me the happiest I have felt in a VERY long time and I mean years. This was meant to just be a quick blog.

Shower time before I procrastinate some more.
Night night.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice time and that's good they helped you realise you're never too late to start anything :) it's good youve found a hobby and something that makes you happy :) take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too late to start something new!

    ReplyDelete