Saturday 15 October 2011

Slutty dogs.

Thank you Lily for your constant support and kinda words. I listen to all your comments and take your advice onboard. You're such a kind, sweet, caring person.

I weighed myself for the first time in weeks today and I have lost 10 pounds! So happy about that. Going back to my accommodation tomorrow and I'm not dreading it that much actually which I guess is a positive sign.

Right now I'm having to seperate my dog and his girlfriend dog cause she is in heat and even though my dog has no balls, he's acting like a lovesick horny little shit. She is acting like a slut and putting her tail up for him and licking his feet and everything. *rolls eyes*

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's okay :) i really don't mind, i just want you to be okay :/

    i'm glad you've found something to feel happy about although weight loss isnt a good thing :( :( that's good you're not dreading doing back to accomadation tomorrow as much as you though :/

    take care, xxxx

    ReplyDelete