Tuesday 18 October 2011

I miss him.

I'm procrastinating cause I've been doing work all night so I'm now really bored and badly miss Pete (my ex). It's unreal how close we have gotten again and we talk nearly all the time but I keep checking like every five minutes to see if he is online yet. His sleeping pattern is all messed up again so he is still probably asleep even though it's almost 11pm. I really want to talk/speak to him before I go to bed. It's very clear that we're gonna end up in a relationship again and I have mixed feeling about it cause I'm happy cause I love him but at the same time I'm terrified that I will mess up again.

I wish he would hurry up and get online. I can't work for very long just now cause I get bored and my concentration completely slips.


It's Friday soon! My anutie and nephew are coming down on Friday and we're going to the zoo then I'm going home with them for the weekend even though I was home this weekend as well. Pete needs to hurry up, I can't think about anything else but him and it's driving me nuts. Anywho, see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment