Thursday 6 October 2011

I'm lying in bed about to try and get some sleep but I'm kinda scared to. I was at dancing tonight and about half way through the advanced class my mood plumeted and I was seconds away from having a panick attack. Everything went to shit and I wanted nothing more than to run out and cut. I could feel my heart getting heavier, the room was getting smaller, it felt like all the happiness in the world had disappeared and it was fucking scary. After that I somewhat gave up cause I couldn't concentrate or remember what I was doing.

I think I'm tired but I bet it will take me hours to actually fall asleep. Bed time is when I think the most but I really don't want to think, especially tonight. I have a headache aswell so I'm just overall feeling pretty damn shitty.

My ex got in touch yesterday so we have been messaging eachother and so far it's been alright. Ok I need to sleep now cause the screen is hurting my eyes.
Night, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment