Sunday 9 October 2011

Just had one of the worst nights of my life. I haven't slept in near 48 hours because I have been at the police station and hospital being assessed and giving my statement. As we speak there's a guy in custody and I'm fucking scared when he gets out. He knows where I live, he goes to the same uni as me, he knows my friends...I just want to fucking die. I had the worst medical examination ever, I had to go through everything that happened over and over again. I can't do this.

Pathetic bitch can't even walk into my bedroom without bursting in to tears and running out. All my fucking fault.

1 comment:

  1. H my gosh sweetie what happened? You don't have to talk about it again if you don't want to of course, just know that I'm here for you. I really hope you can put whatever happened behind you because you definitely didn't deserve to have more shit added to your load :( please take care, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete