Sunday 12 June 2011

Be brave.

Nikki, be brave please. You can do this, don't let it get to you. Don't let it drag you so far down that you want to kill yourself. Please for once be brave.

Ugh, I don't think I can, I can't do this. Why does my mum insist on watching this shit when I'm in the room? Surely she can't be that dumb to not realise that it's going to affect me.

I'm keeping my music up really loud but when the song changes I hear bits of what is being said and I can see it, too. I wish I was brave but I'm not.

Don't you dare go and hurt yourself...I know you have really wanted to lately but just don't do it, ok?

I have been listening to this song for the past 2 hours and it's keeping me somewhat sane.

1 comment:

  1. I love that song.
    Hope you're doing okay. =/
    Parents, huh? Hang in there. <3

    ReplyDelete