Tuesday 14 June 2011

A weird night.

So, I've not long got up...yep I never got up till 6pm. I didn't go to bed till about 5am and didn't sleep till about 8am so that's why. I probably would have gotten up earlier if I didn't pin a blanket to my window to block out some of the sun so my room was darker. It was pretty affective with my curtains so I was lying in bed tonight thinking about a heap of random things, enjoying the darkness.

So last night was a weird night. I was binging and I needed to go purge so I went upstairs then my auntie ran into me on the landing and asked what the hell I was doing as she laughed at me. I had a hair band on which pulled my hair back and I had a hat on top of that so none of my hair was showing.
I couldn't exactly say "oh you know, it's just so I don't get my hair covered in puke" so instead I said this;
"I'm seeing what I would look like as a boy, I'm considering changing my sex"
I mean seriously Nikki, of all the things you could have said you said that. What an idiot.

I also took some of my mum's cigarettes and smoked them and I don't have a fucking clue why. I hate smoking and I would never smoke myself yet I did. It's not gonna become a habit, I just did it cause...well I don't have a clue why. Then I went and drank some alcohol which I've sorta been doing every night lately...I also don't know why. I also kinda stabbed my leg with a safety pin and kept sliding it up and down my thigh but I don't class that as self harm.

Yeah last night was a weird night.

This blog is useless. Hmm what else?

Oh, thanks for all the comments I've been getting, I really appreciate it.
I love you guys.
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. "I'm seeing what I would lookt like as a boy, I'm considering changing my sex" That made me giggle. You probably threw her off and made her think you were just being odd. I hope today/tonight was better for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ! being a tranny is SO much better than purging. ;>>
    Sounds like a pretty self-destructive little while you had there.
    feel better. x

    ReplyDelete