Sunday 26 June 2011

Selfish.

So my ex has been texting me and is clearly trying and wanting me around a lil bit more and I should be happy, right? I should be happy that he wants to talk to me again but texting him is hard enough, let alone talking to him online and him wanting me back on his website.

I am ridiculously bitter for some reason and I don't mean with just him, I mean with everything. Truth be told I think I need some time away from him...alot more time. I'm fed up of relying on a relationship and it's not healthy for me. We're not good for eachother right now, in my opinion.

I don't want a relationship, I just want to focus on having a semi-normal life for going back to university so I can go to lectures, do my course work and pass my exams.

Me and Pete (my ex) are somewhat magnetic, we're drawn together and we have a very strong bond. It's all too messy though especially with the distance and me fucking up so much. I really don't want to be stuck in that relationship despite loving him. It's so hard saying no to him so when he asks to talk or texts me, I can't just ignore him or say no...I have issues with saying no and not just to him.

Maybe I really do need to be selfish this time cause I need to sort myself out before anything else.

And I have a new obsession with this song, it's so beautiful and I can relate to it a fair bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment