Thursday 9 June 2011

Good times

I'm bored and have somewhat calmed down from my head fucked mental moment.

It's late...3am. Can't go to bed now or I'll end up getting up at 4-5pm again and that's not happening. Gonna watch a heap of shite, maybe a few movies.
I'm 100% addicted to PT. I'm 100% addicted to the internet again. When I was living with my Auntie is was kinda nice getting away from the internet (she didn't have internet access) but I also felt lonely without it. I still feel lonely...whenever I say that I think of Justin Timberlake's song "Cry Me A River". I've got that song stuck in my head now. >.>

I'm getting quite excited about going back to uni. My director of studies hasn't gotten back to me yet confirming that it's definitely alright for me coming back, the dick. Nah, he's awesome just not at emailing you back.

That was weird; I just smelt myself and it reminded me of my ex best friend, the one I fell in love with, lol. She hates me now and I can't say I really like her either. That's what happens when you go through that much shit with someone. We had some awesome times though, one stands out the most.
  • Going to a pub when I was underage and drinking the seven deadly sins between us. 
  • Going in to a shop to buy a bowl for the punch we were going to make when we got back to her flat. When we got back to her's we made a cocktail in the massive bowl, there were several types of alcohol in there and we got drunk all over again. 
  • We danced with glow sticks.
  • She then remembered we had to pick her mate up from the bus station and by this point we could barely stand. 
  • We ran through the centre of the city, pissed as a fart then we got to this hill and we were running so fast that I fell over and started rollling down the hill in hysterics. She dragged me back to my feet and started running again.
  • We picked her mate up and were laughing all the way back to her's where I drank some more, fell off very high stools repeatedly and kept falling over every few seconds. 
  • The time came where I had to go home which meant getting on a bus to get home which was 25 miles away from her flat. 
  • It was late and I was pissed so we were standing at the bus stop and I kept falling off the seat, rambling away to myself. She nearly shat herself as the police were going about and I was underage. 
  • She told me to act normal while getting on the bus or the bus driver wouldn't let me on I stumbled up the steps, said goodbye to my mates then told her I loved her. She thought it was me just being drunk but I really did love her. 
  • I was on the bus talking to myself then came the time that I had to get off. 
  • My auntie was waiting for me with the dog and at this point she didn't know I was pissed but that got kinda obvious when I wouldn't shut the fuck up all the way home (we had to walk about a mile and a half to get home). 
That night was amazing. I miss her now.

Uni was another chapter in my life and I couldn't have celebrated my 18th in a better place. Ah, good times. Can't wait for the parties again. Roll on September. 

Still got that song stuck in my head, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment