Monday 13 June 2011

Things will be ok.

Just read what I posted last night...I forgot how much of a state I could get myself into. I should probably believe in myself a lil bit more because even though I was in a really bad way and wanted to self harm more than I have done in a while, I didn't.

I should give myself some credit once in a while because even when I'm at the lowest of lows I get up and fight, sometimes without even realising it.

Going back to University is probably one of my best ideas because I need to get out of this rut and quit feeling sorry for myself. Yeah I have problems, who doesn't? I'm meant to be seeing that bitch of a psychiatrist in two days but I'm not going cause she'll make things worse and I can handle this shit on my own.

Can't wait to move away again. Also I've decided to do something with my summer instead of staying inside all day everyday. I don't know what I'm going to do yet but I'll figure something out.

Things will be ok, I just need to keep myself on track and stay positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment